Thursday, November 2, 2017

Quitting Day 202 Please Steal or Help


I have been working on this idea for over 3 years now. It is the first step toward my ultimate goal. You see to achieve my goal society as a whole must change. They are nowhere near ready for the change to implement my main goal: resource-based economies. There are going to be many steps to reach this. This one is step one.
Now, I could hold this to myself and struggle along to find help building it, but the only reason I would do that is to become wealthy. Which would be nice, but my goal is far more important. So, I'm going to lay the plan out there for everyone to see and hopefully someone decides they want to work with me on it or steal it. Either way, I'm good I just want it to be created.
To explain I've narrowed down what people consider success in four categories: Health, Happiness, Wealth & Positive Impact on Others
If you have achieved all four of these categories you can easily say you are successful. Of these four which one is quantifiable? Which means, which one can you put a number to in order to prove it? If I ask you to prove that you are successful you will most likely start to tell me how much money or assets you have or tell me how much money you've made. Right? The reason for this is because it's quantifiable. It is the only way to prove to another you are successful, which also means it is the only way to prove to yourself that you are successful for sure without a doubt.
Here was the thought that created this idea. What if we made one of the others quantifiable?
What if you could look on your phone and see not only the total number but also your ranking on a worldwide scale and national scale for your positive impact on other people? What if we got 1% of the world to play this game? There focus may turn from money to positive impact. Let's say someone that has already clearly won the wealth game started playing this game because it actually created a challenge. What would be the worldwide implications?
Okay, I'm sure you are waiting for me to tell you in detail now how to create this game. You see the thing is I'm still just a man and I need to feed myself and my family, so I'm not going to tell you unless you want to work with me on it. I know I totally trolled you, but I'm sure you understand why. I have this plan laid out in detail. To make it happen I need the following and no worries I'm totally willing to share the windfall of this.
1-Someone who is good at writing plans, Specifically Business Plans and Proposals.
2-Investors or advisors to obtain investors. 10 mil plus
3-Backend developer
4-UX/UI Designer
If you know anyone that could help with this or if you are that person reach out to me via email strack.jake@gmail.com.
Let me see how this goes and if it doesn't work out or if I become financially sound I will release it because I do honestly believe it is far more important than me. Thanks for your time and sorry for the trick. Wish me luck or send me a quick message and call me a selfish prick :) Either way, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive