Thursday, August 17, 2017

Youthful Heart

photo credit 

Youthful Heart

My mind belongs to the wise
My spirit to the old
My soul to my peers
Oh but my heart

My heart belongs to the young
You odd balls you freaks
True original and unique
Dancing under the stars

Searchers of the undiscovered
Finders of euphoria
Lovers of the beat
Mindless and blissful

My heart belongs to you
Smile you are beautiful
Laugh before it dies
Cry those tears of joy

This twilight of lights
The salty smell of sweet sweat
That lovers smile
These nights belong to you

Rage on until your through
Go hard until you know better
Learn that life is about this moment
You'll never be here again

Stop breath look around
See the happiness you've found
Than rage on through night
Go hard with your might

This heart beating hard in my chest
It belongs to you and none of the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive