Monday, June 19, 2017

Inadequate

Photo Credit: http://fearlessheartministries.com/2013/09/09/when-you-feel-inadequate/

Inadequate

The consistent voice inside
Why have you even tried
You don't deserve this love
Her beauty you're in awe of

Her praise her support
Causing pain muscles contort
She'll see it soon you'll see
You are a fraud truly

A poorly constructed tower of blocks
Falsely lifted beyond orthodox
You'll tumble you'll fall
Brought back down once again small

I reach for that star
I'll taste the flame no matter the scar
My passion burns true through and through
I'll see the course through ignoring this spew

With fear in my heart
Worth every moment if broken apart
I'm open and receiving
The voice is little and deceiving

A sensation of glory
This will not be the end of our story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive