Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Spark in Life

Spark in Life

Images of myself reflected from those I see
It's been so dark and lonely on this walk of eternity
Any light source I've found belongs to another
Or they come from those I call brother

The lights I have found were simple projections
I held to them with desires and affections
They shined so brightly causing a blindness
Unable to sooth my soul with kindness

Continue my journey and searching within
Found a bright light bursting that has always been
An external dim spark off in the distance
Came in easy with a comforting consistence

This small light growing into a nova
Leaving a sweet smell on the wind with it's aroma
She came in refreshing and gently
With a love calculated and intently

No pressure needed no force to accept
Slowly and easily into my heart it crept
A warmth that enveloped and smothered my spirit
This smell, that body of my now dearest

Both have been searching for billions of years
A trail left behind of blood and their tears
Two brilliant stars dancing in glory
This is the beginning of their lovely story

Two warriors matched in their skill
of compassion, love and physical thrill
Riding upon their horses white and black
Brilliant and beautiful upon their back


Violent winds of his cold blue planet
Warmed by the fires of her glowing red planet
Her fire and wind his water creating tranquilly ominous clouds
Raining down love on everything living below

Ascending above valleys and snow peaked mountain tops
Using their combination feeding valleys of growing crops
Power of steam driving into the future of love
This tied fish has finally found his spark within a fair virgin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive