Saturday, September 23, 2017

You & I


Photo Credit 

You & I

While I'm many miles away
In my heart is where you'll stay
Focus on your skin
Imagine the cells within

Calculate the molecules if you can
This is how you'll understand 
For I will hug you that many times
Before I let go no matter the cries 

Now think real hard of the vast ocean
It's depths represent my devotion
Count the trees upon this Earth 
Each with leaves they give birth

Each single one for a mile I'd travel
My feet worn and bleeding pounding the gravel
Now witness the clouds overhead
There droplets the number of times I'll take you to bed

Now it grows dark witness the sky
This one here may make you cry
For count the stars even the ones you don't see
This is how many times I'll say I love you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive