Saturday, June 3, 2017

Only Then Shall I Part


Photo Credit: http://www.windows7gallery.com/2012/02/kagaya-photo-collections.html

Only Then Shall I Part

When the sun sets into all tomorrows
Nirvana the end to all pains and all sorrows
This is where I shall leave you
My fair angel with eyes ocean blue

For I have chosen the path of the bodhisattva
Far too many lost wandering from trauma
Acceptance they'll find from my teachings
For this we both must withstand these emotional beatings

Your love so sunny so bright
Beckons me to concede with it's desiring might
The time is not nigh the time not now
Their cries and their pain Heaven must bow

I'll hold you in comfort with pain in my heart
For when you slumber it's time to depart
Many battles I'll face many loves I'll obtain
The vision of you will always remain

For to take you with me back into that well
I could not conceive a more wondrous hell
When the days too long and nights to short
I'll remember you and our love to retort

I'll look into the heavens and think twice of you
My now flying angel with eyes ocean blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive