Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Tears for Humanity


Tears for Humanity

Do you see it
Can you feel it
Does the energy caress you
Are you one with it

Space and time an illusion
You and I a delusion
Separation deceivable
Ego unforeseeable

I'm inside you
You are inside me
Roommates in an atom
Cells inside a fetus

The torturous beauty
This anguishing joy
The cold chilling light
Searing burning darkness

I've accept the one
The surface is joy
Oh but to hold it
True hell is found there

I'm the insidious mother
The torturous rapist
The dagger digging in the skin
The lost unloved souls

I've strayed to far
Beyond the bounds
Here I find your pain
The shattering of a billion hearts

The tears to flood the planet
Fire to set everything ablaze
Power to destroy galaxies
Love to heal the universe

Your thoughts deafening
Memories flood my mind
The images unshakable
The addiction undeniable

Take me now
I'm ready
I embrace the darkness
To discover the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive