Monday, May 29, 2017

Quitting Day 49 (I Want to See)

1m 19d 22h

I've been dreaming lately. Which is odd because I typically don't dream. I know what your thinking. That I should write down my dreams. That I'm simply forgetting them, but I've tried that. I rarely dream. Typically I fall asleep and wake up. It feels as if no time has passed. The lighting is just different. What's interesting is in my dreams lately there is a reacurring theme. It's inclusion, not just for myself, but for everyone. The love in my dreams is undeniable. The joy of that world is so addicting. I wake up and want to immediately fall back asleep. It feels as if my brain is working on the solution of spreading love and acceptance. These are my main focuses and I'm excited to see where this leads.

I've recieved very little if any rebuttal about my message and my plan to figure out how to tap into negative emotions of being one. Either I've become extremely good at explaining it or people simply just don't know what to say. I'm thrilled to see where this leads and I'm scared at the same time. I was speaking with my Pops this weekend about it and he brought up exactly how I explain it. He said "That is why Jesus wept blood from every pore". He explained that Jesus took on and paid for the sins of all mankind. He also said that is what made him a God. He continued to explain that no man can pay for another man's sins. I agreed, but said that we could still feel the shame, guilt and depression that accompany those sins. That it would carve out a canyon for the flow of joy, love and elation. Now, I'm not expecting to bleed from every pore or to become a God. I truly just want to have compassion for everyone and assist in helping them gain acceptance of their pain, so they can find love within themselves. I figure I'm only going to be able to tap into a small portion of oneness, but I believe I'll find beauty and love there. A love beyond anything I've ever experienced, but first I must experience a pain beyond anything I've even imagined.

I know this sounds odd and unusual, but I want to meet a truly evil person. From the stories I've read or heard of I know that they must exist. I'm starting to doubt that there really are evil people in this world. Yes there are evil acts, but the souls inside the people that perpetrate these acts are not evil. They are lost down a dark abyss of feeling rejected and secluded. Can their fire of love be flamed? Can they return from the darkness? Can they be forgiven?  Can they ever forgive themselves? My hope is to one day be able to see.

I Love You All

  
Photo Credit:
https://lighthouse.opencities.com/Theatre/Events/Lighthouse-College-presents-Lost-in-Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive