Monday, May 29, 2017

Even in My Dreams


Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1N8avbyRzo

Even in My Dreams

The night sky catches her eye
In my dream a pleasure I sigh
In her presents jubilation
Lifted by desire exaltation

Always there always present
Tip and spun disorientation
She an angel not to hold
To lift my soul to shimmering gold

My own wings required to achieve
To dance with her to even conceive
She no motor to pull my weight
But fuel to burn in my hearts debate

A partner not a possession
Within our spirit there is no question
A shield to my sword
The key to my ornate door

Consuming my thoughts and desires
Down to my dreams she builds these fires
No escape to be seen
I but a lover of this queen

Trapped and happily tied
With elation and joy by my side
Wrap me further in this mesh
Enveloped and tangled in this flesh

Burn me with your loving flame
Scare me with your hearts blame
No matter the distance no matter the strife
One of these days I shall call her my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive