Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Path of a Martyr


Photo Credit:
http://www.topontiki.gr/article/72558/o-prosopikos-golgothas-kai-i-mazohistiki-aytoittomeni-prosopikotita

Path of a Martyr

My body tattered and torn
My mind forgot and forlorn
My spirit must continue
My soul remains with you

Few remain on the path
Countless soldiers given to the bloodbath
I, no better than he
Alas he, no better than me

Can't you see
My heart, full ripe and juicy
The leaders of this way
Long forgot and passed away

No one to follow, no one to lead
My eyes, my heart choose to bleed
I am not lonely, I'm unafraid
No longer posses materials for trade

The toll unpayable with your coins
No matter your screams, no matter your noise
The infinite swirling doubt
My light is now surging out

I beckon you to follow
Within you is not hollow
The riches and treasures of this world
Nothing compared to the flight of this bird

Breath in now and become sober
The longest slumber is now over
Exhale that toxic cold bitter air
Alive in this world with no care

You and I will remain together
This love will last forever and ever
I accept your blade dull knife
Sharpness taken with your strife

Plunge it deep in my chest
Stab the part you feel best
Death but a child's game
When you exist on this plain

Come now child and partake
Of this elixir you once forsake
Pain agony anguish the key
To open and honest reciprocity

Become one with us know
We wait and we bow
For you are the king and queen
I'll shine your crown to a golden sheen

Welcome my love, my fellow kind
Our separation left us blind
I see you now, can you see me
We've found that long lost key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive