Saturday, April 15, 2017

Quitting Day 4 & 5

4d 22h 27m Saved $31.86
Breathing: 97% Energy Level: 97%
Taste & Smell: 96% Pride: 5%

So apparently going out all night and hanging around a bunch of smokers isn't conducive to not smoking!! Go figure. I'm swallowing my pride on this one. I smoked a lot the last two nights and I'm disappointed, but also still using my mantra and feeling I am going to be able to give this habit up for good real soon. I haven't bought a pack for me and my cravings when I'm home alone are becoming less intense. Life is starting to look up. I signed the contract to sell off my client list yesterday. It was a huge relief. I'm excited that I get to remain in Salt Lake and keep my apartment. This is the first pinnacle step to my new life and the realization of my dreams. I'm beginning to spend more time with the person I want to be my mentor. She advised that I become a business consultant. This isn't the first time I've heard this advice. I know one of my strengths is to analyze a situation and to come up with solutions that others haven't even considered. In my world, I don't think outside the box or inside the box. There is no box. My mentor said to start the processes I need to write a bio. I'm going to make some time this weekend to get that accomplished. I know I have a few amazing accomplishments, such as taking over an entire industry. The funny thing, I think is that I learned far more from my failures than my successes. Would a bio read well and would you hire a consultant that said: "I learned everything not to do, so who knows better how to help you."? I know that my failures are far greater a teacher than what I did right. After all who agonizes over what they did right?
Alright so back to the not smoking and honoring my body thing. I know I'll accomplish my goal and make this happen. Also, I should most likely start spending more time with the type of person I want to be instead of people that are like me or people that I pity or see as having issues. I don't judge those people. They are on their path and doing what they need to do. I simply have a different path now and I can't jump back and forth between the paths.

"Will my body, mind, sons, and heart forgive me for smoking when I'm really stressed? Is that a proper justification? If it is will I find myself in stressful situations in order to smoke?"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive