Monday, May 15, 2017

You



You

The burden of walking by
The heaviness of a sunset
The lingering of a lost love
The horror of unknown tomorrows

My vessel left empty
My body of anguish
My mind of torture
My spirit unwanted

This infinite doubt
This endless darkness
This hopeless pit
This pointless axe

A fire burning
A light undimmable
A drive unstoppable
A power unmeasurable

This is where I was found
This is where my story is written
This is where greatness is made
This is where the weak fall

Accept the pain
Accept the sin
Accept my weakness
Accept true fear

Evil from within
Evil all around
Evil faced down
Evil bowing to light

Light of my soul
Light inside my spirit
Light from my heart
Light shining on darkness

I have arrived
I bathe in my glory
I am humbled by love
I am grateful to Evil

Love of myself
Love of all people
Love of my children
Love of my twin flame

I would not know me without you
I would not know love without you
I would not know glory without you
I would not know greatness without you

I see your intentions
I see your heart
I see your spirit
I see you

Know that you are beautiful
Know that you are love
Know that you are pure
Know that you are glory

I have yet to see anything more beautiful than the day I saw you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive