Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Pure Elation


Pure Elation

When I hold you in my arms
You gently caress my soul
My worries become butter on
the hot skillet of your body

When we breathe in time it vanishes
Our hearts beat as one
My eyes become transfixed on yours
I can feel you enter my mind and soul

Your tongue paints out love on my lips
with a master's touch
We have found that mystical land
Where all our elation and pains mingle into a
cacophony that blares out

Into the heavens where the angels and
God cover their ears,
but fills them with pleasure that brings
shame to their hearts

In this moment we change the very heart of God
and all his angels that begin to rejoice in our union
Our atoms converge and explode

We have become the Goddess
of old times and the world
is left wanting more and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive